Classroom3® initiative rolls out 3D simulations for curriculum across Illinois. Student test scores from pilot implementation show dramatic improvements. Read Case Study »
Boulder Valley School District Adopts TI DLP® Technology to Bring Superior Classroom Projection In 3D – for Today and Tomorrow Read Case Study »
Two UK schools are using Texas Instruments DLP® 3D-ready technology to bring science lessons to life The result has been an improvement in the pupils' understanding of difficult topics. Read Case Study »
The 3D in Education White Paper written by Professor Dr Anne Bamford, Director of the International Research Agency. Read Case Study »
- Student test scores from pilot implementation show dramatic improvements.
- Clarity and readability for students and teachers, a very low TCO, and immediate compatibility with emerging 3D curriculum content.
- Comparing traditional learning against DLP® 3D-ready projectors. With 3D, students are more excited about classes and more engaged with their work.
- 3D projection makes teaching easier.
- 3D learning result has been an improvement in the students' understanding of difficult topics.
Contact CubeDigiCo today to discover how interactive learning tools in Cube Labs can inspire your students.
Discover how interactive learning tools in Cube Labs can inspire your students.Contact Us Today!